Enoxaparin sodium injection is indicated for 2000AxaIU and 4000AxaIU
injection for the prevention of venous thromboembolic diseases (prevention of
venous thrombosis), especially those related to orthopaedic or general surgery.
Injections of 6000AxaIU, 8000AxaIU, and 10000AxaIU: Treatment of deep venous
embolism with or without pulmonary embolism. It is used with aspirin for the
treatment of unstable angina and non-Q-wave myocardial infarction. Used for
hemodialysis in extracorporeal circulation to prevent thrombosis.
To avoid possible drug interactions, inform your doctor or pharmacist about the drugs you are using. A combination of acetylsalicylic acid (and its derivatives) for antipyretic and analgesic doses, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (systemic), ketoloic acid, and dextran 40(extralenteric) is not recommended. Note when used in combination with the following drugs: oral anticoagulant, thrombolytic, acetylsalicylic acid for antiplatelet agglutination dose (for the treatment of unstable angina and non-Q-wave myocardial infarction), glucocorticoid (systemic medication).
Like other drugs, this product may produce adverse reactions of varying degrees:
1. Bleeding: This reaction can occur with any anticoagulant: organ damage that is prone to bleeding, drugs that affect blood clotting (see cautions), retroperitoneal and intracranial bleeding, and in some cases fatal. When this happens, the physician should be notified immediately.
2. Petechiae and petechiae were found at some injection sites. Hard inflammatory nodules were rarely reported at the injection sites, which were relieved after a few days without stopping treatment. Unless the injection site causes skin gangrene (including irreversible skin damage). Above phenomenon usually the first purple blemish (small area of skin bleeding) or erythema (red inflammatory rash), exudation and pain, should stop treatment.
3. Local or systemic allergic reactions, although rare, can also occur skin (herpes) or systemic allergies.
4. Thrombocytopenia (abnormally low platelet count) : In rare cases, immune thrombocytopenia is associated with thrombosis (a clot in a vein). In some cases, the thrombosis is associated with organ infarction (hypoxic necrosis of tissue) or limb ischemia (insufficient blood supply). A physician should be notified immediately.
5. After several months of treatment with this product, there may be a tendency to osteoporosis (brittle bones caused by demagnetization of bone).
6. Increases the level of certain enzymes in the blood (transaminases). Enoxaparin sodium is used during subarachnoid/epidural anesthesia, and intra - spinal hematoma has rarely been reported. Consult your physician or pharmacist immediately if any unmentioned adverse reactions occur.