Heparin sodium is an anticoagulant. It affects many parts of the clotting process, prothrombin time and clotting time. Heparin sodium has rapid anticoagulant action both in vitro and in vivo. Heparin sodium mainly acts on fibrin formation and also reduces platelet aggregation.
Heparin sodium can be used to prevent and treat thromboembolic diseases, such as myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular embolism, peripheral venous thrombosis and so on. And prevent the formation and expansion of blood clots. It can also be used in the early stage of DIC and other in vivo and in vitro anticoagulant treatment. Early application prevents depletion of fibrinogen and clotting factors. It can also replace citrate as an in vitro anticoagulant in blood transfusion or cardiopulmonary bypass.
Precautions for use of heparin sodium
1. All kinds of bleeding and clotting delayed disease, liver and kidney function is not complete, severe hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage, acute infection of endocarditis (except artificial valve endocarditis caused), continuous gastrointestinal tract drainage tube, abortion, active tuberculosis, stripped skin diseases, ulcers, this article allergy, and third trimester pregnant women, women are prohibited.
2. Caution for alcohol poisoning, allergic constitution, menstruation, space-occupying lesions, pregnant women and parturients, etc.
3. Smoking and drinking will affect the function of this product and should be prohibited.
4. Stop taking medicine in time if allergic reaction occurs.
5. The following diseases should be prohibited: liver and kidney insufficiency, ulcer, severe hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage, pregnant women, threatened abortion, postoperative hemophilia.