Cartilage is a white powder, good water absorption, is an acid mucopolysaccharide. Mainly used for arthritis, eye drops and so on. It has the effect of relieving pain and promoting cartilage regeneration. It has certain improvement effect on elderly degenerative arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis and can improve joint problems. What are the roles and effects of Chondroitin Sulfate Sodium?
1. Regulating body functions -- collagen fibers and elastic fibers exist together and can regulate tissues and organs at all levels of the body. Once mucopolysaccharide or collagen is absent, cells cannot function in their normal state and this part of the body is destroyed.
2. The water supply of nutrients -- Chondroitin sulfate has good water retention, can retain water in the body, with water as the medium to digest, absorb, transport and metabolize nutrients. Once Chondroitin sulfate is reduced, the water retention in the body is reduced, and the digestion and absorption of nutrients cannot proceed smoothly.
3. Maintenance of micronutrients - calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium ions have a special affinity for mucopolysaccharides. Mucopolysaccharides have been known to play an important role in the movement or regulation of these degradations. Moreover, it is closely related to the function of the brain.
4. Get involved in making bones -- Bones are made of calcium and phosphorus. However, building bone requires amino acids and vitamin D. Chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in transporting or supporting materials to form bone during bone formation.
5. Early wound healing - Chondroitin sulfate plays an important role in wound repair when the body is injured. Meat wounds heal because chondroitin sulfate promotes granulation growth, and mucopolysaccharides are also used to prevent post-operative adhesions.
6. Maintain joint smoothness - Chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid are the main components of cartilage found mainly in joints (27-43%), giving cartilage elasticity and smoothness. In addition, it is also related to the elastic maintenance of ligaments or tendons around the joint. Hyaluronic acid is the main component of synovial fluid, chondroitin sulfate and hyaluronic acid can promote joint smoothness.
Through the understanding of the efficacy of chondroitin, we found that it has a good therapeutic effect on arthritis and other inflammation, can promote the absorption of nutrients in the joint, play the role of medium or transport, so that nutrients can be better absorbed and utilized by the bone. In addition, it is also involved in the manufacture of bones, so it is also a good tonic for osteoporosis patients.