Heparin sodium is mainly extracted from the intestinal mucosa of pigs, sheep and cattle lungs. Studies show that heparin sodium is the highest content in the intestinal mucosa of pigs. Crude heparin sodium is a traditional export product of China and plays an important role in the world. Qingdao Jiulong is Heparin Sodium API Supplier.
Extraction process of heparin sodium:
(1) Raw material processing: clean the fresh small intestine with water, scrape the mucosa of the small intestine after cleaning, and then put the mucosa of the small intestine into a blender until it forms into a paste, and reserve;
(2) Heating enzymatic hydrolysis: The chyme intestinal mucosa obtained in Step 1 was put into a heating tank and mixed with water. Then, 8% trypsin and weak alkaline solution were successively added to adjust the pH value until the ph value of the solution was 8-10. Then, the ph value should be maintained between 8.5 and 9.5 during the heating process, and heated to 30-40℃ with a constant temperature of 2-3h. Then continue to heat to 50-60℃, the constant temperature is maintained for 10-20min, and then do deep filtration treatment, filtrate;
(3) Cooling adsorption: The filtrate obtained in Step 2 is cooled to 30-40℃ before removing the oil floating on the top of the filtrate, and then a-722MP resin column is added to adsorb heparin sodium;
(4) Elution: Slowly wash the resin with 10% sodium chloride solution at a temperature of 50-55℃ and collect the eluent;
(5) Precipitation: filtrate and transfer the eluent collected twice into the precipitation tank, add 80-85% alcohol to stir evenly, then adjust the pH value to keep it at 7-8, stand and seal the precipitation for 10-12 hours, and filter the sediment for later use;
(6) dehydration and drying: put the sediment into the drying box to dry the heparin sodium.