Indications for the prevention of ischemic complications, deep venous thrombosis, and coagulation in patients with unstable angina and non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing hemodialysis and hemofiltration.
Large doses of heparin can cause bleeding; Common subcutaneous hematoma at injection site and reversible temporary mild thrombocytopenia in treatment; Rare skin necrosis, anaphylaxis, and bleeding outside the injection site.
Precautions for daheparin sodium:
1. Common thrombocytopenia, skin necrosis, transient transaminase elevation and rare allergic reactions.
2. It is contraindicated for patients with hypersensitivity to daheparin sodium and heparin preparations, acute ulcer, cerebral hemorrhage, severe coagulation disorder, infectious endocarditis and other patients.
3. Patients with liver and kidney insufficiency, peptic ulcer, diabetic retinopathy, bacterial endocarditis and other diseases should be used with caution.
4. In case of overdose, protamine sulfate can be used for emergency rescue. 1 mg protamine sulfate can neutralize 100 units of the product.
5. Coumarins, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, acetylsalicylic acid and dextran may enhance the effect of this product.
Vitamin K antagonizes the effects of this product.
Qingdao Jiulong Medicine is dalteparin API Company and Heparin Sodium API Supplier, whose prices are affordable, welcome to consult and understand!