Patients with unstable angina and non-ST-elevation myocardial infarction who undergo prophylactic treatment for ischemic complications, prevention of deep vein thrombosis can develop, and prevention of clotting during hemodialysis and filtration of the blood system.
Pharmacological action and mechanism:
Dapheparin sodium is a low molecular weight heparin with a molecular weight of 4000 ~ 6300 daltons. Compared with heparin, the inhibitory factor Xa was more active and less prone to bleeding. Bioavailability is about 90% for subcutaneous injection with a half-life of 3 * 5 hours, and about 2 hours for intravenous injection, excreted mainly through the kidney.
Heparins Manufacturer Adverse reactions
Large doses of daheparin sodium can cause bleeding; The common approach is to inject subcutaneous hematoma at various sites and temporarily mild and reversible thrombocytopenia. Rare skin tissue necrosis, anaphylaxis, and bleeding outside the injection site.
1. Common thrombocytopenia, skin necrosis, transient transaminase elevation, rare allergic reaction.
2. For patients allergic to daheparin sodium and heparin preparations, acute ulcer, cerebral hemorrhage, severe coagulation dysfunction, septic endocarditis and other patients are contraindicated.
3. Patients with hepatic and renal insufficiency, peptic ulcer, diabetic retinopathy, bacterial infection endocarditis and other patients should be used with caution.
4. In case of overdose, protamine sulfate can be used in emergency rescue, protamine sulfate 1mg can neutralize the product 100 units.
5. Coumarins, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, acetylsalicylic acid and dextran may enhance the function of the product.
6. Vitamin K can antagonize the effect of this product.