[Characteristics] Sodium glucosamine sulfate from the intestinal mucosa of pigs or cattle belongs to mucopolysaccharides.
Heparin sodium has anticoagulant effect in vivo and in vitro, and can prolong the coagulation time, the international metric ratio and thrombin time. It is suggested that heparin sodium has anticoagulant effect and can activate plasma 2-globulin antithrombin III (AT III). As a cofactor of heparin sodium, it can bind with various coagulation factors and inhibit the activity of thrombin III. Thus, there are many steps to inhibit clotting: 1. Inactivate coagulation factors XII, XI, IX, X2, i2, and VIII; 2. 2 complex prothrombin (II); 3. Neutralization of tissue thrombin (III); The combination of heparin and III accelerates the anticoagulant effect of AT III.
In addition, heparin has the effect of removing blood fat and anti-fatty liver. Heparin sodium is ineffective in oral administration and must be injected. After intravenous injection, it is evenly distributed in white blood cells and plasma, and soon enters tissues and binds to plasma and histone. It's metabolized in the liver and eliminated by the kidneys. The biological half-life varies greatly and depends on dose and route of administration.
(1) Treatment of horses and disseminated intravascular coagulation.
(2) all kinds of acute thrombotic diseases, such as postoperative thrombosis, thrombophlebitis, etc.
(3) Anticoagulation of in vitro blood samples during blood transfusion and blood test.
【 note 】
(1) This product is very irritating. Intramuscular injection may cause a local hematoma. A 2% solution of procaine should be added appropriately.
(2) Excessive dose can cause white hair bleeding, manifested as systemic mucosal bleeding, wound bleeding, etc. If severe bleeding is caused, protamine sulfate can be injected intravenously to combat it. Usually LMG of protamine is in the body with 100 units of heparin sodium.
(3) It is strictly prohibited to be used for hemorrhagic diastesis and delayed coagulation diseases. It should be used with caution in animals with renal failure, pregnancy, postpartum, induced abortion, trauma, and postoperatively.
(4) Heparinized blood cannot be used as a similar test for agglutination, complement and erythrocyte fragility.
(5) Combined with sodium bicarbonate and sodium lactate, the anticoagulation effect of heparin can be enhanced.
[Usage and dose] Intramuscular and intravenous injection of 100-130 units per kilogram of body weight, 150-250 units in dogs, 150-375 units in cats, 100-100 units of heparin per 500 milliliters of blood in vitro, 10 units of heparin per milliliter of blood in the laboratory, cross circulation in animals, intramuscular injection per kilogram of body weight, 300 head of cattle
[Preparation and Specifications] Heparin sodium injection (1) 2 ml: 1000 monomers (2) 2 ml: 5000 units (3) 2 ml: 12,500 units
Kowloon is a Heparins Manufacturer. If you want to know Heparin Sodium price, welcome to consult!