Heparins Manufacturer This section describes the main functions of heparin sodium:
It's an anticoagulant. It affects many parts of the coagulation process, prolonging the coagulation time and prothrombin time. Heparin has a rapid anticoagulant effect both in vivo and in vitro. Heparin sodium mainly acts on the formation of fibrin and also reduces platelet aggregation.
Heparin sodium can be used for the prevention and treatment of thromboembolic diseases, such as myocardial infarction, pulmonary embolism, cerebrovascular embolism, peripheral venous thrombosis, etc., to prevent the formation and expansion of thrombosis. It can also be used for the early stage of DIC and other in vitro and in vivo anticoagulation. Early education application technology can effectively prevent the occurrence of fibrinogen and coagulation function factor depletion. It can also be used as an in vitro anticoagulant drug to replace citrate in Chinese blood transfusion or in in vitro study circulation.
Heparins Manufacturer This section describes the precautions for heparin sodium
1 is a hemorrhagic endocarditis, late-onset clotting, liver and kidney failure, severe hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage, acute infection (except artificial valve endocarditis caused), brain surgery, and column after surgery, continuous drainage tube intestinal mucosa, abortion, active tuberculosis, fall off sex skin disease, ulcers and allergic to products, and the third month in a maternal pregnancy.
2. Use with caution in patients with alcoholism, allergic constitution, menstrual period, space-occupying lesions, pregnant women and puerpera, etc.
3. If bleeding is caused by serious problems, protamine sulfate can be injected intravenously for first aid. The injection analysis speed is less than 20mg/ min or 50mg injection within 10 minutes is appropriate (1mg protamine sulfate can neutralize 100U heparin sodium). However, attention should be paid to the following: (1) Excessive expression of protamine can have anticoagulant function, because protamine affects thrombogenesis through interference. ② Because of the use of heparin to treat metabolism, so heparin can be injected after the interval of time is longer and longer, and the amount of protamine used to neutralize ordinary heparin is smaller.
4. Platelet count should be studied before medication analysis. Platelet count should be done twice a week during medication treatment, and the coagulation system time should be measured regularly. If the clotting time is greater than 30 minutes, the patient is overdosed. Attention should be paid to the ability of students to observe whether there is a risk of bleeding.
5. A special method of subcutaneous injection of heparin sodium -- injection of deep subcutaneous fat layer: the injection site is abdominal wall or iliac crest fat layer. It can avoid the common superficial subcutaneous injection easy to cause hematoma, pain, and the deficiency of action time. The exact dose is to use an empty tuberculin needle, change the needle, then sterilize the skin (press gently but not again to avoid subcutaneous bleeding), raise a piece of the abdominal wall at least 5 cm above the unscarred white line in the abdomen, secure the needle, and slowly push the drug forward (do not pull back the core to see blood). After injection, quickly pull out the needle and press gently on the pinhole for about 1 minute. Don't massage. So every time you change the injection site.
6. Heparin sodium has diuretic effect and appears within 36-48 hours after the beginning of treatment and 48 hours after the cessation of treatment. Patients should pay attention to drink more water and keep a good record of the amount of heparin.
7. Smoking and drinking may affect the use of this product and should be prohibited.
Heparin sodium can inhibit the secretion of aldosterone, cause potassium retention, if use a few days continuously, should measure blood potassium.
9. Heparin sodium causes an increase in blood antithrombin consumption, which returns to normal 24 -- 48 hours after discontinuation. During this time, the likelihood of thrombosis increases, so it should not be stopped suddenly. Generally, anticoagulants should be taken orally for prevention 3-5 days before drug withdrawal, and gradually reduce the amount until drug withdrawal.
10. If there is an allergic reaction, the drug should be stopped in time.
11. When there is a risk of bleeding associated with trauma, trauma should be avoided and invasive procedures such as intramuscular injection and catheterization should be stopped.
12. Titration of product shall not be less than 150 U per milligram.
13. Excessive can cause spontaneous bleeding, such as mucosal bleeding, joint bleeding, wound bleeding, etc.
14, some of the following diseases need to be banned: liver and kidney function is not complete, ulcer disease, seriously affect hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage, pregnant women, aura and abortion, after surgery, hemophilia. Want to know Heparin sodium price welcome to consult understand!