Effects and efficacy of heparin sodium:
1. Treatment provides a variety of different diseases in patients with disseminated intravascular coagulation in the early stages.
2. Prevent arterial and venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
3. Treatment of arterial and venous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, ischemic stroke, unstable angina pectoris (relief of symptoms, prevention of myocardial infarction) and myocardial infarction (prevention of early reinfarction and expansion of infarct areas, reduction of mortality).
4. Artificial cardiopulmonary, peritoneal dialysis or hemodialysis as anticoagulant drugs.
5. Treated as maintenance patients on thrombolysis medication.
6. Used for the prevention of blood transfusion, blood coagulation and blood bank to save their own blood and other in vitro anticoagulant.
Heparin Manufacturer Side effects:
1. Overuse of drugs can cause spontaneous bleeding. If severe bleeding is caused by overuse of drugs, intravenous protamine can be given for emergency treatment (1 to 1.5 mg of protamine can neutralize 1 mg of heparin);
2. Low platelet count induced by heparin;
3. Allergic reactions such as asthma, rhinitis, urticaria, conjunctivitis and fever can occasionally be seen.
4. Occasional long-term use may cause temporary hair loss, osteoporosis, and spontaneous fractures.
5. Intramuscular injection may cause local hematoma.
Contraindications of heparin sodium: people who are allergic to this product are forbidden, and the drug should follow the doctor's advice!