1. Heparin: Heparin was first found in the liver and got its name. It is a mucopolysaccharide sulphate composed of glucosamine, L-idugalidine, N-acetylglucosamine and D-glucuronic acid alternately, with an average molecular weight of 15kD.
2, heparin sodium: heparin sodium can interfere with many links of the blood coagulation process, in vivo and have anti-coagulation effect.
3. Heparin calcium: a drug used to prevent blood clot formation during hemodialysis.
Second, the purpose
1. Heparin: Clinically, it is mainly used for thromboembolic diseases, myocardial infarction, cardiovascular surgery, cardiac catheter examination, extracorporeal circulation, hemodialysis, etc.
2. Heparin sodium: prevent thrombosis and embolism, treat various causes of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC), other anticoagulation in vivo and in vitro.
3, heparin calcium: the production of anticoagulant, thrombosis drugs.
1. Heparin: It is strongly acidic and exists in the lungs, blood vessel wall, intestinal mucosa and other tissues. It is a natural anticoagulant substance in animal body. Hygroscopic, sodium salts can be stored at room temperature for at least 12 months.
2. Heparin sodium: Mainly through and antithrombin Ⅲ (AT - Ⅲ), and enhance the latter to activate Ⅱ, Ⅸ, X, Ⅺ and Ⅻ the inhibitory effect of clotting factors and its consequences involved in preventing platelet aggregation and destruction, inhibit the formation of blood coagulation activation of enzyme, blocking prothrombin into thrombin, inhibition of thrombin, thereby preventing fibrinogen to fibrin, which play a role of anticoagulation.
3. Heparin calcium: Heparin calcium is an amorphous powder. Insoluble in ethanol, acetone and other organic solvents.
The above is the difference between Heparin, Heparin sodium and Heparin calcium, want to know about Heparin sodium price, welcome to consult to understand!