Chemical name: the main ingredient of this product is ulinastatin, which is a glycoprotein extracted from fresh human urine and can inhibit the activity of various proteolytic enzymes. It is a protease inhibitor. Accessories: mannitol, sodium chloride, phosphate buffer solution.
This product is a white to yellowish lyophilized lump or powder. After reconstitution should be colorless to yellow clear liquid, may have a light opalescence.
indications for ulinastatin
1. Acute pancreatitis;
2. Acute worsening period of chronic recurrent pancreatitis;
3. Rescue adjunctive drugs for acute circulatory failure.
(1) 50,000 units; (2) 100,000 units.
usage and dosage of ulinastatin
1. Acute pancreatitis and chronic recurrent pancreatitis: at the initial stage, 100,000 units were dissolved in 500ml 5% glucose injection or sodium chloride injection by intravenous drip each time, and the intravenous drip was administered for 1 to 2 hours each time, 1 to 3 times a day, and the dosage was reduced as the symptoms subsided.
2. Acute circulatory failure: each 100,000 units were dissolved in 500ml 5% glucose injection or sodium chloride injection by intravenous drip, each time for 1 ~ 2 hours, 1 ~ 3 times a day, or each 100,000 units were dissolved in 5 ~ 10ml sodium chloride injection, 1 ~ 3 times a day by slow intravenous infusion. An