Heparin sodium cream, indications for early frostbite, chaps, ulcers,
eczema and superficial phlebitis and soft tissue injury.
Ingredients: This product contains 350 units of heparin sodium per gram. Excipients containing sodium hyaluronate, propanediol, White vanillin, glycerin monostearate, octadecyl alcohol, liquid paraffin, sodium dodecyl sulfate, lauryl azepazone, essence, ethyl hydroxybenzoate.
Properties: This product is white cream.
Category of action: This product is an over-the-counter dermatological medicine.
Indications: used for early frostbite, chaps, ulcers, eczema and superficial phlebitis and soft tissue injury.
Specification: 20g: 7000 units
Usage: for external use. Apply 2 ~ 3 times a day to the affected area.
Adverse reactions: Rare skin irritation such as burning, or allergic reactions such as rash or pruritus.
1. Patients with hemorrhagic diseases or burns are prohibited.
2. Patients with severe hypertension, recent craniocerebral injury or intracranial hemorrhage are prohibited.
3. It is forbidden for women with threatened abortion or postpartum.
Matters needing attention
1. Use with caution in pregnant and lactating women.
2. It cannot be used for a long time and in a large area.
3. Avoid contact with eyes and other mucous membranes (such as mouth and nose).
4. If there is burning sensation, redness and swelling in the drug site, the drug should be stopped, and the local drug should be washed clean. Consult the doctor if necessary.
5. This product is forbidden for those allergic to it, and should be used with caution for those with allergic constitution.
6. It is forbidden when the character of this product is changed.
7. Please keep the product out of the reach of children.
Children must be used under adult supervision.
9. If you are using any other medicine, consult your physician or pharmacist before using this product.
Drug interactions: If drug interactions may occur when used in conjunction with other drugs, consult your physician or pharmacist for details.
Pharmacological action: Heparin sodium has anticoagulant and antiplatelet aggregation effect, can improve skin blood circulation, promote its metabolism.