Heparin sodium is a kind of mucosaccharide substance with strong
anticoagulant effect. It is an anticoagulant drug with large clinical dosage. It
has the effects of anticoagulant, antithrombotic, anti-inflammatory, regulating
blood lipid, reducing blood viscosity, treating burns and scald and so on.
Heparin sodium has been found in the fat cells in the arrangement organs of many mammals, but due to different national conditions, each local will produce the primary extract of heparin sodium is not the same, Europe and the United States are the primary use of cattle lungs, and China's production line will generally select the mucosa of the small intestine of pigs.
The heparin molecule contains sulfuric acid group and carboxyl group, which is strongly acidic and polyanion, and can react with cation to form salt.
It is the reciprocal derivatives of -D-aminoglucosan (N-sulfated, O-sulfated, or N-acetylated) and glucuronic acids (-L-edu glucuronic acid, -D-glucuronic acid) derived from glucoside chains. Some of the components have properties that extend the coagulation time.
Introduction to The use of heparin sodium by Kowloon Pharmaceutical Co., LTD.
1. Heparin sodium is easily soluble in water and easy to add; Added to the aqueous phase, in the later stage of the formulation, at a temperature below 40℃;
2. When the pH value is between 7.0 and 7.5, heparin sodium has good stability;
3. Light and antioxidant VC had no significant effect on its stability;
4. Oxidant and strong electrolyte have great influence on the stability of heparin sodium;
5. Heparin sodium is anion polysaccharide, which is not compatible with cationic components, so compatibility test should be done.