Heparin sodium has a variety of preparations and standards, their
administration method, route and absorption rate, stability are not the same,
each has its own characteristics. The effects and adverse reactions may vary
from manufacturer to manufacturer depending on the manufacturing process.
Consult your doctor for details on how to choose.
1. It can be used as an anticoagulant in vitro, such as blood transfusion, extracorporeal circulation, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, in vitro test of blood samples or anticoagulation treatment of equipment.
2. It can be used to protect against thrombotic or embolic diseases, such as myocardial infarction, thrombophlebitis, pulmonary embolism, etc.
3. It can be used for disseminated intravascular coagulation, especially at the stage of high coagulation, to reduce the consumption of coagulation factors.
4. It can be used to assist acute myocardial infarction and reduce complications such as thromboembolism.
5. It can be used to prevent and treat embolization caused by catheters during arterial surgery and coronary angiography.
6. It can be used for blood hyperviscosity syndrome to guard against thrombosis and reduce the risk of cerebral thrombosis, thus reducing the mortality rate.
7. Heparin sodium can be used defensibly for those with high risk factors of thrombosis.
8. DIC is effective in some diseases. For example, amniotic fluid embolism, stillbirth syndrome, heterotypic blood transfusion reaction, fulminant purpura, sepsis, heat stroke and metastatic cancer were not effective for DIC caused by snake bite.
9. It can also be used as a respiratory disease, such as copd, pulmonary embolism, pulmonary heart disease, respiratory failure, pneumonia, bronchial asthma, etc., which can reduce clinical symptoms and improve the cure rate.
10. It can also act as a kidney disease, such as chronic proliferative nephritis, membranous nephritis, focal glomerulosclerosis, lupus nephritis, gestational toxaemia nephropathy, hemolytic uremic syndrome, epidemic hemorrhagic fever anuria, nephrotic syndrome, acute renal failure.
11. Topical heparin sodium ointment can also be used for early frostbite, chaps, ulcers, eczema and superficial phlebitis and soft tissue injury, etc.