Heparin is classified as an anticoagulant. It can be used to treat
thrombotic diseases, and can be used to seal the tube with indwelling needle
after infusion. Heparin is classified as an anticoagulant. It can be used to
treat thrombotic diseases, and can be used to seal the tube with indwelling
needle after infusion.
1. Before the injection, do the explanation and communication for the patient, massage part of the skin for 2 minutes, ask the patient to take the supine knee position or sitting position, disinfect part of the skin, and ask the patient to lift the abdominal wall skin to form folds.
2. Pull out the needle cap from the straight point of view and drop the needle downward. The air is ejected to the top of the liquid without exhaust.
3. Lift abdominal wall skin to form folds with left thumb and index finger at 5cm-6cm, hold needle with pen in right hand, fix needle straight into needle (determine injection depth according to patient's fatness), and push injection rod to the bottom of syringe.
4. The injection stayed for 10s, gently pressed the puncture site with a cotton swab, pulled out the syringe in a straight line, insisted on pushing the syringe, and asked the patient to hold on to pinch the skin, gently pressed the puncture opening with the abdomen of three fingers for 3-10min, and applied the force to the degree of skin depression 1cm.
Note: Staying for 10s after the injection and then pulling out the needle can make the liquid diffuse fundamentally, and the subcutaneous tissue can fully absorb the liquid in front of the needle, and prevent the liquid from flowing back and affecting the subcutaneous capillary and causing bleeding.
The main sites of subcutaneous injection are:
(1) the abdominal wall. The abdominal wall is recognized as the preferred site for subcutaneous injection at home and abroad -- the subcutaneous tissue layer in the abdominal area is thicker, which can reduce the risk of drug solution extravasation. It contains less nerve fibers and has less pain. Large injection area, fast drug absorption, not affected by exercise; Easy to bear by the patient, easy to operate.
1/3 on both anterolateral thighs. Here subcutaneous tissue is thicker, pain sensitivity is lower, away from the great vessels and nerves, relative to other parts of the thigh more stable.
Bilateral buttocks outside and above.
The outer 1/3 of the upper arm.
Above is the heparin sodium manufacturer Jiulong Pharmaceutical to heparin sodium subcutaneous injection method and site introduction, if you have other questions, you can contact Jiulong Pharmaceutical at any time.