Lipid-lowering drugs. Mainly used for the treatment of hyperlipidemia.
Its clinical applications include:
1. Prevention and treatment of coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, coronary atherosclerosis, myocardial ischemia and other diseases.
2. Treatment of neuralgia, neurotic migraine, arthritis, scapularalgia and
pain after abdominal surgery.
3. Prevention and treatment of hearing impairment caused by streptomycin as well as hearing difficulties and tinnitus caused by various noises, with remarkable effect.
4. Adjuvant therapy for chronic nephritis, chronic hepatitis, keratitis and corneal ulcer.
5. Anti-tumor effect, also used for wound healing.