Da heparin sodium belongs to low molecular weight heparin sodium, white or
white powder. Almost odorless, tasteless and hygroscopic. Soluble in water and
salt water, insoluble in ethanol, acetone, benzene, chloroform and ether. Next
by reach heparin sodium manufacturer Kowloon pharmaceutical industry for
everyone to introduce a down heparin sodium usage dosage.
Usage and dosage:
1. General treatment: 120U/kg each time, twice a day.
2. Prevention of postoperative deep vein thrombosis :(1) heparin sodium 2500U was given 1 to 2 hours before surgery, once a day thereafter, with the same dose for 5 to 10 days; (2) enoxaparin sodium 30mg once a day for 7 to 10 days was administered 12 to 24h after surgery.
3. Prevention of blood clot formation during hemodialysis: administered at the beginning of hemodialysis with body weight less than 50kg, 0.3ml each time; 0.4ml each time for weight between 50 and 69kg; For weight equal to or greater than 70kg, 0.6ml each time.
4. Prevention of thromboembolic disease: general prevention, once a day, 0.3ml each time, usually lasting at least 7 days. Prophylactic medication should be used throughout the risk period in all cases until the patient is likely to be active. The first dose of general surgery should be administered 2 ~ 4h before surgery. Orthopedics: the first dose should be given at 12h before and 12h after surgery. Once a day thereafter for a total of at least 10 days. In all cases, prophylactic medication should be administered throughout the risk period until the patient is active.
5. Treatment of thromboembolic diseases: subcutaneous injection twice a day (once every 12 hours), usually lasting 5 to 7 days. The dosage can be adjusted according to weight.
6. Prevention of blood clots in extracorporeal circulation during dialysis: intravenous injection of heparin sodium 30 ~ 40U/kg; The infusion is then performed at a speed of 15U/h. Dialysis for less than 4h was given a single dose of 5 000U. Dosage should be reduced in patients with bleeding complications or renal insufficiency. These patients can be intravenously injected with 5-10u /kg, followed by 4-5u /kg per hour.
7. For the treatment of unstable angina pectoris, 120U/kg should be given intravenously every 12 hours with the maximum recommended dose of 10,000U every 12 hours. For 5 to 8 days, with aspirin.