1. Patients with bleeding or bleeding tendency (especially caused by lack of certain clotting factors).
2. Patients with systemic allergy induced by da heparin sodium.
3. Patients with thrombocytopenia and positive platelet aggregation induced by heparin sodium in vitro test.
4. Patients with acute and subacute bacterial endocarditis.
5. Patients with progressive hemorrhagic injury to the viscera (such as progressive gastric and duodenal ulcer).
6. Patients with cerebrovascular accident (except when accompanied by systemic disseminated intravascular coagulation), brain and spinal cord surgery.
7. Positive for enoxaparin in vitro coagulation test, active digestive system ulcer, contraindicated for hypersensitivity to da heparin sodium and stroke (except for those caused by systemic embolism).