The main component of heparin sodium sealing solution is heparin sodium, which contains 0.9% NACL and is used to regulate osmotic pressure to isoosmosis. Heparin sodium is a sodium salt extracted and refined from bovine lungs. It is mainly used for the prevention and treatment of thrombus formation or myocarditis, which is caused by various causes of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC). It is also used for hemodialysis, catheterization, microvascular surgery and other operations as well as some blood samples and mechanical anticoagulation treatment. Also suitable for deep subcutaneous injection, intravenous injection, intravenous drip, preventive treatment.
I. correct configuration of sealing liquid
150 ml of normal saline was added to heparin 12500 U
Two, the method of sealing the pipe
1. After the infusion, 150 ml of normal saline was absorbed and 3 ml of heparin solution was added with heparin sodium 12500 U (2 mg). All the needles were inserted into the heparin cap with 5ml injecter, and heparin solution was uniformly injected.
2. When the tube is sealed with high concentration or irritating drugs, 20ml of normal saline is first injected by intravenous drip or push. Then, 150 ml of normal saline is added with 12500 U (2 mg) heparin solution and 3 ml of slow positive pressure is used to seal the tube.
Damage caused by improper allocation of sealing liquid
1. Incomplete catheter blockage may occur when the concentration of heparin sodium is too low to seal the catheter.
2. The dose of heparin saline sealing solution is too small to flush out all the drugs in the local blood vessels.
3. The catheter is blocked without normal saline flushing after the infusion of high concentration of drugs. When the catheter is blocked, the syringe should not be used to push the catheter, but should be withdrawn to avoid pushing the clotted thrombus into the blood vessel.
4, blood disease, sealing fluid too much can cause spontaneous bleeding.
Four, operation steps
Open the package, connect with infusion set and exhaust, select infusion vein, disinfection, dry check needle tip and cannula tip intact hold the needle handle, with 15-30 degrees straight stab vein, slowly into the needle. After the return of blood, the needle was lowered at a low Angle, and the needle was inserted about 2mm to withdraw the needle core about 5mm. The catheter and the needle core were sent into the blood vessel together with the needle holder.
Specification of intravenous indwelling needle: yellow 24G blue 22G pink 20G green 18G 0.7mm*19mm 0.9mm*25mm 1.1mm*32mm 1.3mm*32mm.
Clinical application of pulse catheter indwelling needle
Intravenous infusion is the main way to treat diseases in clinic, so the problem of intravenous infusion has been concerned by people. With the improvement of living standard and the continuous progress of humanistic quality, there are greater requirements for medical quality.
The application of intravenous indwelling needle in infusion can reduce the pain of repeated puncture in infusion to a certain extent and solve certain infusion problems.
In clinical practice, the sealing fluid is usually used to slowly push forward the positive pressure to seal the tube, so that the drugs in the vessels around the indwelling needle sleeve and the cannula cannot be completely flushed out, which increases the stimulation of the residual fluid to the vessels and the damage to the indwelling needle cannula, and affects the liquid input. As a result, there are different degrees of phlebitis, blocked tube, slow infusion, short indwelling time and other problems. Pulsed tube sealing and tube punching have a certain effect on the protection of vein indwelling needle and blood vessel.
Finally, for those of you who haven't followed nursing week, search "nursing week" on WeChat to see more professional nursing knowledge and information. The friend that already pays attention to please "star standard" nurse weekly, with 4 million nurse colleague all the way forward.