1. Treatment of various diseases complicated with disseminated intravascular coagulation in the early stage.
2. Prevention of arteriovenous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
3. Treatment of arteriovenous thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, ischemic stroke, unstable angina pectoris (relief of symptoms and prevention of myocardial infarction), acute myocardial infarction (prevention of early re-infarction and extension of infarction area, reducing mortality).
4. Artificial cardiopulmonary, peritoneal or hemodialysis as anticoagulant drugs.
5. Maintenance therapy as thrombolytic therapy.
6. Used for blood transfusion to prevent blood coagulation and blood bank to preserve blood and other in vitro anticoagulants.