1. Heparin: heparin was first discovered in the liver and got its name. It is a mucopolysaccharide sulfate composed of glucosamine, l-idoglucoside, n-acetylglucosamine and d-glucuronic acid, with an average molecular weight of 15KD.
2. Heparin sodium: heparin sodium can interfere with many links of the blood coagulation process, and has an anticoagulant effect in vivo and in vitro.
Heparin calcium: a drug used to prevent the formation of blood clots during hemodialysis.
Second, the purpose
1. Heparin: clinically, it is mainly used for thromboembolic diseases, myocardial infarction, cardiovascular surgery, cardiac catheterization, extracorporeal circulation, hemodialysis, etc.
2. Heparin sodium: prevent thrombosis and embolization, treat disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) caused by various reasons, and other in vivo and in vitro anticoagulation.
3. Heparin calcium: make anticoagulant and thrombotic drugs.
1. Heparin: it is highly acidic and exists in lung, blood vessel wall, intestinal mucosa and other tissues. It is a natural anticoagulant substance in animals. Hygroscopicity, sodium that can be stored at room temperature for at least 12 months.
2, mainly through heparin: and antithrombin Ⅲ (AT - Ⅲ), and enhance the latter to activate Ⅱ, Ⅸ, X, Ⅺ and Ⅻ the inhibitory effect of clotting factors and its consequences involved in preventing platelet aggregation and destruction, inhibit the formation of blood coagulation activation of enzyme, blocking prothrombin into thrombin, inhibition of thrombin, thereby preventing fibrinogen to fibrin, which play a role of anticoagulation.
Heparin calcium: heparin calcium is an amorphous powder. Insoluble in ethanol, acetone and other organic solvents.