1. Patients with bleeding or bleeding tendency (especially due to lack of certain coagulation factors).
2. Patients with systemic allergy caused by dheparin sodium.
3. Thrombocytopenia and positive platelet aggregation induced by heparin sodium in vitro.
4. Patients with acute and subacute bacterial endocarditis.
5. Patients with progressive hemorrhagic injury of viscera (such as progressive gastric and duodenal ulcer).
6. Patients with cerebrovascular accidents (except when accompanied by systemic disseminated intravascular coagulation), brain and spinal cord surgery.
7. Positive enoxaparin extracellular coagulation test, active ulcer of digestive system, hypersensitivity to dheparin sodium and stroke (except those caused by systemic embolism) are contraindicated.