Heparin sodium tablets, indications for the prevention of cerebral
thrombosis, arterial thrombosis.
Suck it. Take 1 to 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day or as directed by your doctor.
A small number of patients may have fever, rash, pruritus, membranitis, asthma, precardiac urgency and shortness of breath allergic reactions. Occasional transient alopecia, diarrhea, osteoporosis and spontaneous fracture. Long-term use can form thrombus, sometimes may be antithrombin Ⅲ depletion results.
1. It is contraindicated for those allergic to heparin.
2. It is contraband for those with the tendency of spontaneous bleeding and slow blood clotting (such as hemophilia, purpura and thrombocytopenia).
3. It is forbidden for patients with ulcer disease.
4. Trauma and postpartum hemorrhage are prohibited.
5. It is contraband in patients with severe liver insufficiency.
Matters needing attention
1. People over 60 years old. Elderly women in particular are more sensitive to heparin, easy to bleeding during medication, should pay attention to the dosage.
2. Interference to diagnosis: prothrombin time can be prolonged, the retention time of sodium sulfbromophthalide (BSP) test is prolonged and the reaction is false positive, resulting in the increase of T3 and T4 concentrations, thus inhibiting the release of pituitary thyrotropin.
3. Use with caution in the following situations: (1) Persons with a history of allergic diseases and asthma; Oral surgery; (3) excessive menstrual volume.
4. It is prohibited to use the drug when its character is changed.
1. In combination with the following drugs, the risk of bleeding may be increased: Coumarin and its derivatives. Can cause severe factor IX deficiency leading to hemorrhage; Aspirin and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory and analgesic drugs, including mefenac, salicylic acid can inhibit platelet function, and induce gastrointestinal ulcer bleeding; Dipyridamole and dextran may inhibit platelet function; (4) Adrenocortical hormone, adrenocorticotropin and other easy to induce gastrointestinal ulcer bleeding; Liuric acid, tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, streptokinase, etc.
2. Methimazole (tamazole), prothiouracil, etc. have synergistic effect with the product.
3. The following drugs and this has the compatibility taboo: kanamycin, amikacin, soft erythromycin, lactose acid erythromycin, gentamycin sulfate and hydrocortisone sodium succinate, slime molds element B, adriamycin, tobramycin, vancomycin, meng cephalosporin cefepime, oxygen more pp, cefalotin sodium, chloroquine, chlorpromazine, promethazine, narcotic analgesics.
The early excessive performance has the mucous membrane and the wound haemorrhage, the gingival ooze blood when brushing one's teeth, the skin petechiae or purpura, the nose epistaxis, the menstrual volume is overmuch and so on. Severe internal bleeding signs, manifested as abdominal pain, abdominal distension, back pain, paralytic ileus, hemoptysis, hematuria, blood stool and persistent headache. In severe cases, it can cause cardiac arrest. Spontaneous bleeding caused by excessive dosage of this product can be relieved by slow intravenous infusion of 1% protamine sulfate (per 1mg protamine sulfate can neutralize 100Y heparin sodium).
Pharmacology and toxicology
Due to its physical and chemical properties with strong negative charge, this product can interfere with many links of the blood coagulation process, and has anticoagulant effect in vivo and in vitro. Its mechanism is complex, mainly through and antithrombin Ⅲ (AT - Ⅲ), and enhance the latter to activate Ⅱ, Ⅸ, X, Ⅺ and Ⅻ inhibition of clotting factors. Subsequently, it was involved in preventing platelet agglutination and destruction and impeding the formation of thromboplastin. Preventing prothrombin from becoming prothrombin; It inhibits thrombin, thereby preventing fibrinogen from becoming fibrin. This product can reduce blood turbidity and neutral fat, / lipoprotein ratio and most cholesterol.
To learn more about heparin sodium, consult the heparin sodium manufacturer Kowloon Pharmaceutical For details.